DJI Phantom 4
- Weight (Including Battery): 1380 g
- Max Ascent Speed: 6 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Descent Speed: 4 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Speed: 20 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time: Approx. 28 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Systems: GPS / GLONASS
- Hovering Accuracy:
- Vertical: +/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
- Horizontal: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
TapFly makes it easy for everyone to fly. In TapFly mode, simply tap on the live view on your smart device screen to send it flying in that direction. With Obstacle Sensing Systems you can watch it fly without worry. Smart Return Home returns it to you more safely.
ActiveTrack lets you track a subject automatically, no band or beacon required, or you may re-select a subject to frame a different shot. Moving POI lets everyone shoot previously impossible shots.
Sport mode brings responsive controls and the thrill of speed everywhere. An integrated gimbal and updated battery position move the center of gravity close to the aircraft’s core. Raised motors increase torque reaction, and a reliable flight control system precisely controls the aircraft’s movement to make flight at high speeds safer.
Extended Flight Time
Advanced propulsion systems, highly integrated and more streamlined design combined with a larger capacity battery gives the Phantom 4 25% more effective flying time (up to 28 minutes total).